Researcher at Sasakawa International Center for Space Architecture (SICSA) | University of Houston
Houston | Texas | United States
– Lecturer for the Space Technology studio at Sasakawa International Center for Space Architecture
– Head of XR/VR development
– Space Habitability Factors Research
– Moon and Mars ISRU Scalability and Automation Research
Space Architecture Consultant at Hassell Ltd.
London | UK
Sierra Space Commercial LEO Station
Course in Architecture of Complex System from MITx Pro
Architecture and system engineering: models and methods to manage complex systems
Certification ID: 72107fa6-d2eb-403a-8232-905e133b69c0
Senior Project manager at Vector Robotics.
Venice | Italy
Project manager for R&D, advanced concepts and special projects
Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering at PoliBa
Department of Mechanics, Mathematics and Management
Thesis title: ISRU for Planetary construction on Moon and Mars: Scalability and automation of the construction processes
Francesco Cupertino | Provost PoliBa
Dr.Mike Fisk | NASA, Jacobs
Teaching Assistant at Politecnico di Milano
Milan | Italy
– Architecture for human space exploration (Fall 2020) Prof.Valentina Sumini
Teaching Assistant at Sasakawa International Center for Space Architecture (SICSA)
Houston | Texas | United States
– Space Systems Technology Studio (Fall 2020) Prof.Olga Bannova
– Mission Planning and Analysis (Spring 2021) Prof.Olga Bannova
Course in Additive Manufacturing for Innovative Design and Production from MITx Pro
Additive manufacturing course on the fundamentals, applications, and business implications of 3D printing for design and manufacturing.
Certification ID: 2e65c3ce-6262-4b23-b81b-85f5a408ff8d
Consultant for the NASA Olympus project in the MMPACT framework, together with ICON, BiG, Blue Origin, and other private construction and aerospace companies.
– Landing Pad Designer
– Additive manufacturing technologist for regolith-based lunar construction
Master’s Degree (M.Sc) in Space Architecture
Mayor in Aerospace Engineering from Cullen College of Engineering
Course of Study in Astronautics at IIAS | International Institute for Astronautical Sciences
– Scientist Astronaut qualification program (Class 1902)
– EVA 101 – Life support Systems
– EVA 104 – EVA Gravity offset evaluation
Project Manager at Drone Operations for Martian Environment (DOME)
The DOME Project (Drone Operations for Martian Environment) is a research group, built between universities and companies which aim is to develop new teleoperated and autonomous aerial platforms for the Exploration of the Martian surface.
Ourtreach And Logistics manager at Deployable REflector eXperiment (DREX)
Padua | Italy
DREX is an advanced research group on subspace communications antennas, in the REXUS/BEXUS ESA Project at University of Padua
– Management of the launch campaign logistics
– Coordinating Funding campaign and sponsors interaction
– Organizing communication infrastructure and logistics
Master’s Degree (B.Sc) in Architecture and civil engineering
Thesis title: The Space Architecture Sphere
Junior Project Manager at Coompany s.r.l.
Bari | Italy
Coompany is a software development company based in Puglia that specialized in the design and production of workflow management and process tracking software for public administrations and private companies.
Architectural Intern at Flint.
Bordeaux | France
Flint is an architecture and Urban planning agency in Bordeaux (FR).
Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) in Architectural Science